Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Today is 31st December. The last day of year 2010. I was up from 4.30 am and could not go back to sleep. I guess I am a bit panicking that I am about to enter a new year tommorow. So many things I have not acomplished for this year yet.  It is like having those unmet KPIs at work. Well, I want to be more productive today! I always love what Robin Sharma says in his book, The Monk Who Sold His Ferari, "what would you do today if is your last day on earth?"..simple but it has deep meaning isn't it..It help us to look at the brighter perspective in life. Instead of grumbling and bitching about life, the people around you or any negative circumstances, DO something or a lot of things to make yourself a happier person. After all, God did not create us to be a sad person. So, let's get our happiness juice flowing today! Let's do the little things that we have postponed for so long. Let's just BE HAPPY today! It is the last day of 2010! cheers all :)

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to you too... Here is to 2011...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fergus.Have a great year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete